Intermediate/Senior Integration Developer
We’re a Vancouver company that has huge international demand for our SaaS product. Join us at this pivotal time as we are poised to take InTouch to the next level!
InTouch is seeking a talented and driven Intermediate/Senior Integration Developer at our Vancouver office. We’re passionate about adding great people to our team. We want people who have hustle and a desire to make things better.
The Intermediate/Senior Integration Developer will work as a liaison between developers and customer success teams. Reporting to our Software Development Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Interaction with internal and external clients on technical design, support and configuration issues.
- Implementation of complex IT integration projects involving our platform with other systems, social media or third party applications.
- Building strong relationships with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and deliver on-time and on-budget integration projects.
- Establishing and maintaining high quality automated test procedures and methods for regression testing, analyzing test results.
- Reporting and tracking defects, verifying fixes and follow-up work to resolve issues related to the Company’s product.
- Development of test plans and test cases from feature descriptions.
- Participating in software release processes and focusing on policies and procedures necessary to ensure a high quality of released solutions.
- Participating in designing new product features and developing client-facing implementation initiatives.
- Provide implementation and post implementation support for our products.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University or graduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- 5+ years professional web application development and deployment.
- Strong working experience with Java, Rest Framework, API development, JSON-Transformation- Angular.js.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiar with agile environments.
- Working experience with Git.
- Good team player and positive attitude. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Primary Skills: Expertise in Java, SOAP/Rest Framework, API development, JSON, XML.
- Experience with unit and Integration test – Mockito, TestNG, etc.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Spring Framework (Core, Security, MVC, Integration).
- Working experience with AWS.
- Experience with middleware architectures, MOM (Rabbit MQ, ActiveMQ, SQS, etc) and micro services.
- Working experience with Java 8.
We are a dynamic SaaS company based in Vancouver. We help health clubs run revenue driving businesses. We’re entering a rapid growth phase and we’re looking for awesome people to join our team. We value team work, innovation, integrity, and passion. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing business and vibrant team, where you can see your contributions make an impact, this is the company for you.
InTouch Technology is the leading provider of CRM software to the health and fitness industry. We have an international footprint and are found in over 800 health clubs around the world. We help health clubs get & keep members. And we want to help more health clubs do the same.
How to apply:
Send a copy of your resume and any portfolio links to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted. The position is on-site at our Vancouver, BC office.